Supporting existing businesses
American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) and our members recognize that the majority of new jobs and capital investment created in our region come from existing business. That is why we dedicate significant resources toward delivering value-added services to businesses already thriving or looking to expand within member communities.
Providing value add
- Targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Independent lead generation
- Economic development website and search tool
- Representation with state and regional development authorities
- Access to customer business information through Hoovers database
- Assistance with economic development requests for information or inquiries
- Representation at site location, consultant roundtables and trade shows
- Access to economic development training opportunities
Powerful resource options
Our largest clients benefit from a dedicated customer advocate to assist with periodic rate analysis, electric load monitoring, energy audits and other cost-reduction services.
Link to more information: www.amppartners.org/services/key-accounts
Saving businesses money through energy efficiency. Our technical consultation services ensure AMP clients have access to the most up-to-date and efficient equipment available.
Link to more information: www.efficiencysmart.org/home
Providing access to renewable energy power supply sourced from hydroelectric, landfill gas or wind facilities.
Link to more information: www.ecosmartchoice.org/home