When you’re ready to relocate or expand your business, AMP’s development team is here to help
The AMP Economic Development team provides confidential site selection and location assistance to professional consultants and business executives considering an expansion or relocation to AMP member communities across nine states: Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and member communities of the joint action agency, Delaware Municipal Electric Corporation.
Let us do the heavy lifting
- Source available building and site information
- Conduct critical data and demographics research
- Provide utility cost calculations and business incentives
- Supply workforce solutions
- Introduce local business executives, economic development professionals
- Arrange meetings with local, regional, state and local government contacts
That is just the beginning
AMP’s Economic Development Program extends far beyond site selection. We want to be your source for business incentives information and workforce solutions. Building stronger communities with our shared success. Contact us for more information on your business expansion or relocation project.